If you have a Mac and want to uninstall the PL-2303 USB to Serial
driver then you’ll need some luck and some terminal skills. We do not
support removal of prolific drivers, but these steps should do the
1. Open “Applications-> Utilities-> Terminal”. You need to
create ID & password first on NetInfo Manager.
2. Login to root user and type “su” and enter password.
3. Type “cd /System/Library/Extensions” to go to the “Extensions”
4. Unload the driver (if it had been loaded) by typing “kextunload
PL2303.kext” or “kextunload ProlificUsbSerial.kext”
5. Remove the driver by typing “rm -r PL2303.kext” or “rm -r